Job Location – Dubai
Salary – AED 3000 - 4000 + Accommodation + Transportation
• Provide technical assurance of Instrumentation equipment designs through appropriate
application of Client technical standards and specifications, implementation of DCAF and
review of design deliverables and activities.
• Delivery of the Instrumentation equipment engineering scope for assigned projects, ensuring
flawless start-up of Equipment and compliance with agreed HSSE practices and procedures
as defined under the HSSE management system.
• Act as Process control engineer, he will have overall responsibilities of all engineering
deliverables ranging from engineering study deliverables to RFC packages, commissioning
procedures, ITPs, Material Requisition, Technical Bid Evaluations, etc.
• Drive technical assurance: Has an overall technical assurance role for engineering and
delivery of Process control related activities to meet project specifications and Client
standards including DEM1 and DEM2 requirements.
• To be fully familiar and up to date with latest Client and Industry standards and ensure
compliance of projects design with these latest standards. To be fully familiar with Client
TAMAP, EFAs and SPEP for Instrumentation equipment
Experience & Requirements-
• Minimum 4-7 years’ experience preferably in Petrochemical or Oil and Gas related
Instrumentation and Process Control
• Mechanical Design and Engineering with minimum 5 years of construction and
• Previous experiences with Client DEPs will be a plus
• Previous PMC project experience is must
• Performs as a professional Instrument and Instrumentation engineer for projects and plant
modifications from Front End Development (FEED) through detail engineering execution
/commissioning and start-up.
Interested candidates can email your CV to
AYCA Global is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Instrumentation Technician / Engineer in the field of Other in one of their office located in uae - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have . qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require ot, instrumentation engineer, dubai, salary, accommodation, transportation, technical, assurance, instrumentation, equipment, application, client, standards, specifications, implementation, review, design, activities, engineering, scope, startup, compliance, hsse, procedures, management, system, process control, engineer, commissioning, requisition, project, mechanical design, detail engineering, . mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 4k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About AYCA Global
AYCA Global Group of Companies is a multi-disciplined service company offering integrated Facilities Management and Manpower services. AYCA has a highly skilled set of talents that are built on referrals and successful partnerships. Through our experience and vast network, we have been able to support and establish partnership in supplying manpower at all levels and all disciplines across Asian and GCC countries. Partner with us for a better career and future !!!"We Plan ... You Prosper"
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.