Position: Instrument Maintenance Technician.
• Involved in all instruments and control Equipment’s breakdowns and its routine Preventive maintenance of Process Plant field instruments and Schneider M340 control system.
• Involved in the troubleshooting jobs of field instruments and control systems.
• Involved in Various Shutdown activities of the process plant and planning for the Major Shutdowns.
• Involved all maintenance work in accordance to the safety procedure, Maintenance plans and plant operational requirements.
• Achieving the all equipment calibrating as per the scheduled requirement.
• Implementing the modification in operational area to stable the plant operation and saving the cost of the plant.
• Assist the other departments in the troubleshooting/repair of field equipment’s.
• Worked on control system “Schneider M340, Unity Pro, FBD(Functional Block Diagram).
• Knowledge on Instrumentation Software’s
• Having good knowledge of plant safety rules & regulations.
• Hands on Experience in Schenider M340, Unity Pro, Vijeocitect
• Good knowledge about Permit to work systems (PWS or PTW) and several kinds of permits like Cold work permit, hot work permit, Limited Space Entry permits.
• Good Experience in the Plant Regular and Preventive Maintenance and Commissions.
• Sound knowledge and good experienced in the management Plant Instrument Maintenance.
• Carried out routine preventive maintenance and calibration of field instruments on a regular basis per the approved schedule for transmitters, control valves, shut down switches and a variety of other instruments in all process areas.
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/Manuals/Instructions.
• Knowledge in the maintenance and troubleshooting of PLC control systems.
• Coordinate with operation department during emergency shutdown and during start up activities.
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving during emergency time of running plant.
• I/O Forcing job carried out in Schenider Electric M340.
• Carried out breakdown maintenance and disassembles instruments, cleans/replaces parts or components, reassembles, replace cards, calibrates and tests serviced instruments to ensure proper operation. Reports all serious malfunctions immediately to supervisor, for his advice and direction.
• Well-known with the Plant Running, Predictive, Preventive, Breakdown and Corrective Maintenance.
• Repair and servicing all types of process control instruments like Transmitters (Pressure, Level, Temperature and Flow), Control valves and Pneumatic controllers etc.
• Specialist in Installation & Calibration of different types of the Modern Smart Electronics & Pneumatic instruments.
• Assists in the onsite implementation of improvement/expansion projects on field instrumentation and control system equipment. Includes assisting engineers on site, carrying out actual installation, connection and configuration and running tests on equipment prior to handover.
• Coordinates with mechanical craftsmen on the maintenance of heavy equipment (compressors, turbines and pumps) by dismantling associated control instruments and cabling. Reinstalls instrumentation when an overhaul, maintenance has been completed. (Man Turbo, Mitsubishi, Elite)
• Skilled in Troubleshooting of PLC, DCS, ESD Plant Automation Control System.
• Effective knowledge of the Lock out Tag out Processes.
• Sound skills of all kind of Rotating Equipment Maintenance, Steam Turbines, Gas Compressors etc…
• Knowledge in Bentley Nevada vibration monitoring system 3300, 3500 and Foundation Field Bus Devises and digital valve Controllers.
• Operational knowledge in a Man Turbo, Trisen110 and Woodward Turbine speed Control System
• Skilled to read Engineering Drawings, Loop Diagrams, P&ID Drawings, Logic Diagram & Hook up drawings etc.
• Skilled in Computer Operations.
• INSTRUMENTS WORKED
• TRANSMITTERS : Yokogawa, Rosemount, Yamatec, (Honeywell),
Endress+Hauser, Foxboro, ABB.
• PNEAUMATIC : ABB
• CONTROL VALVES : Tecknic(local)
• PLC & ESD : Schneider M340
• DCS : Mitsubishi
• DOCUMENTS : Data sheets, Specification Sheets, Calibration Report &
• DRAWINGS : P&ID (Piping & Instrument Diagram)
ILD (Instrument Loop Diagram)
PFD (Process Flow Diagram)
HFD (Hedder Flow Diagram)
Hook Up Diagram
• WORKED CALIBRATION EQUIPMENTS :
HART Communicator (275, 375 & 475)
RTD Calibrator (ALTEK)
T/C Calibrator (ALTEK)
Loop Calibrator (ALTEK & FLUKE)
Vibration & Proximity Calibrator (TK3-2 & TK-3)
BEMAX (Hi pressure Calibrator with Hand pump)
Process Calibrator FLUKE
AMETEK High- & L
Interested candidates can email or whatsapp your CV to email@example.com/0569449565
AYCA Global is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Instrumentation Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in UAE - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have engineer qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require maintenance, instruments, control, preventive, process, plant, field, schneider, troubleshooting, shutdown, activities, planning, major, safety, equipment, modification, area, saving, cost, system, instrumentation, cold, entry, sound, management, calibration, basis, schedule, engineering, emergency, time, breakdown, corrective, repair, servicing, transmitters, temperature, valves, installation, smart, electronics, implementation, configuration, mechanical, heavy, automation, rotating, steam, compressors, bentley, vibration, monitoring, foundation, digital, turbine, loop, logic, computer, mitsubishi, documents, data, flow, hart, pressure, email, engi mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About AYCA Global
AYCA Global Group of Companies is a multi-disciplined service company offering integrated Facilities Management and Manpower services. AYCA has a highly skilled set of talents that are built on referrals and successful partnerships. Through our experience and vast network, we have been able to support and establish partnership in supplying manpower at all levels and all disciplines across Asian and GCC countries. Partner with us for a better career and future !!!"We Plan ... You Prosper"
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.