- Distribute daily reports after gaining approval from the Director of Finance / Financial Controller.
- Review the rage variance report to ensure that the correct rate is applied.
- Examine the day's city ledger and credit card transfers and forward them to Accounts Receivable.
- Audit the daily cash summary and keep the General Cashier's report up to date.
- Review cashier overages and shortages and take appropriate measures, as well as review Front Office foreign currency rates as needed.
- Conduct weekly float counting of all house fund holders and generate a monthly float count report.
- As an Income Auditor, you will be responsible for reviewing and verifying all financial reports to guarantee proper authorization in accordance with the applicable rules and processes, with essential tasks.
- Review and verify the Night Auditors logbook, daily income report, and daily Food & Beverage report, as well as any supporting vouchers and trial balance.
- We have an opening for enthusiastic and innovative Finance experts who take pride in providing exceptional levels of customer service and creative solutions to our guests.
- Proficient in General Ledger software and accounting principles.
- Proficient in front desk duties, including customer service and administrative tasks
- Previous experience in coordinating financial statement analysis and reporting effectively.
- Knowledgeable in preparing accurate and insightful financial reports.
- Skilled in payroll processing, calculations, and compliance with regulations.
- Prior experience as an income auditor or similar role.
- Familiarity with accounting and auditing principles.
- Adept in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in cash handling, including counting, verifying, and reconciling funds.
Theago M S (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Income Auditor in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require finance, financial controller, ledger, cash, front office, beverage, trial balance, general ledger, accounting, front desk, financial statement analysis, reporting, auditing, office, cash handling mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.