• With GM – HR, , devise & implement a ‘Performance Management System’, inclusive of performance development and improvement plan.
• Create a standardized ‘Job Description Suite’, to be used as performance evaluation instruments.
• Evaluate & finalize measurement of EQI & propose cost effective interventions to increase productivity.
• Define metrics to measure effectiveness & report monthly dashboard.
Learning & Development
• Design, facilitate and execute L&D programs, through defined linkage to performance management system & EQI.
• Identify potential and deliver capability building modules to create an internal talent pool for Non Sales Functions.
• Design, deliver & execute Annual L&D Calendar across all MM2 & Below – Non Sales with key focus on Behavioral & Managerial Skills.
Employee Engagement, Internal Communications & Change Management
• Design, deliver & execute a robust ‘Employee Engagement Framework’, aligned to Group values
• Design, deliver & execute Change Management Strategies, Processes and Interventions for the Group.
• Redesign, deliver & execute an Effective Employee Onboarding Program, across the Group
Compensation & Rewards Management
• Engage along with GM – HR to devise, deliver & execute an innovative ‘Reward & Recognition Framework’, standardize Grading & Entitlements across the Group
• Benchmark best in class market practices & Devise Internal Reward Programs (Financial & Non-Financial)
HR Policy Management
• Devise, deliver & standardize Group HR Policy. Review and update on Monthly Basis.
• Benchmark Group HR policies against market practices.
• Conduct Monthly HR Audit Reviews & ensure HR Audit Compliance. Take corrective action wherever required.
Special HR Projects
• Support GM – HR to devise, deliver & execute Key Themed HR Projects for the Group.
DAKSADA is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Human Resources Specialist - Talent Development in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have mba/pg diploma in business mgmt(hr/industrial relations) qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require performance, management, development, evaluation, measurement, cost, metrics, learning, system, building, internal, talent, sales, focus, change, engagement, group, onboarding, rewards, innovative, recognition, grading, market, review, policies, corrective mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
DAKSADA is a boutique consultancy firm, established and recognized as an enabler for sustainable organizational growth. Our consulting service focuses on two important aspects of organizational growth – people and co-creation of value for and with multiple stakeholders.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.