If you’re ready to create an energetic scene that is magnetic around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with us.Join our international team as an HR AssistantResponsibilities / Accountabilities
- Assist our recruiters in preparing advertisements, CV sourcing. CV reviewing, shortlisting, reference checks, preparing offer letters, and mobilizing the new hires. and update our database
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc)
- Responsible for monitoring all visa processing- new and renewals and ensuring that all are kept in active/renewed form
- Responsible for the file tracking, Compile and updating employee records (hard and soft copies) as of residence visa, emirates ids, OH Cards, and make sure it is updated and provides a report to the manager Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick
- Entering employee data into a computer database
- Entering the new joiner data into HR system and biometric system
- Maintains and updates the fingerprint record and configure the new joiner fingerprint
- Facilitate ticket booking for incoming and outgoing staff
- Facilitate annual leave ticket booking
- Complete all necessary documentation with respect to exiting employees, related to visas, handing over of company assets, mobiles, parking control, Insurance cards, vehicles, petrol card etc
- Maintain and update the Visa Tracker
- Create new files for new joining employees and ensure that all required documents are completed and filed
- Maintain an up-to-date list of all employees and dependents covered under the policy
- Assist the HRE & HRM in the analysis of details pertaining to benefits when it comes to the renewal phase
- Maintain and safekeeping all passports of staff handling cash (Cashiers)
- Open pouch/file for every passport, and update pouches/files with passport movement
- Issue and receive the passports, (by hand, by mail), in accordance with the HR Policy and Procedure, and follow up on receipt or return
BenefitsNammos Group offers a competitive salary with international career development opportunities, based on the candidate’s qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment that values and is committed to its employees.If this sounds like you, then we invite you to explore a career with us.
- Minimum 2 years HR experience
- Effectiveness in resolving line issues and providing appropriate support to managers and employees for HR needs.
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be detailed oriented
- Administrative and clerical skills, including report writing, record keeping, and scheduling
- Highly resourceful and organized with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
Nammos Group (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Assistant in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have hr qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require international, team, hr assistant, sourcing, shortlisting, database, payroll preparation, providing, data, monitoring, visa processing, renewals, tracking, soft, visa, cards, make, manager, clerical, administrative support, orientation, documents, forms, handling, support, report writing, career development mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.