A well-established home care company in Dubai is looking for Homecare Registered Nurses to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. Preferred nationalities: Filipino, Indian, Sri Lankan.
- ICU, Medical (stroke, neurodegenerative conditions) and Surgical (orthopedic and general surgery)
- Tracheostomy Care (stoma care and cleaning)
- Suction (invasive and non-invasive)
- Colostomy Care (stoma care and bag replacement)
- PEG Tube (feeding, stoma care)
- NGT (insertion, feeding, and management)
- Diabetic Care (monitoring glucose levels and insulin administration)
- IV Cannulation and Venipuncture
- Administration of medications (IM, SC, ID, IV, inhalation, PO, PR and enteral)
- Administer oxygen (nasal cannula, mask, optiflow, BiPAP, CPAP, ventilator)
- Folley Catheter (insertion in males and females, and management)
- Pain Management (administration of high alert medication)
- Bedbound patient management (repositioning, bed bath, continence care, pressure sore care)
- Collection of specimen (urine, stools, blood)
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience as a Nurse
- Must have DHA license or DHA eligibility letter
- Must have BA Science in Nursing – Must be attested at the UAE Embassy in home country
- Must have valid BLS (American Heart Association accredited) certificate
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Home Care Nurses with DHA needed urgently in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have dha license or dha eligibility letter qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require care, company, dubai, team, medical, surgical, general, insulin, administration, oxygen, management, pressure, requirements, license, science, nursing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 5k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.