A well-established, leading Hospital in Al Ain is looking for an Arabic Female Gynecologist/Obstetrician to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The candidate must have HAAD license or eligibility.
- Must have a valid HAAD/DHA license or HAAD eligibility
- Must be Arabic female
- Must have Western education
- Provides obstetric and gynecologic care to health center patients.
- Evaluates patient’s health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients’ history and treatments.
- Performs medical triage.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follow-up on patients.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- Performs deliveries in Good Samaritan Hospital on a 1:4 basis.
- Performs GYN surgeries
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one’s horizons.
Cassia DWC LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Gynecologist/Obstetrician (OBGYN) -Arabic in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Al Ain - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have haad/dha license or haad eligibility qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require hospital, arabic, team, license, requirements, education, care, health, center, preventive, teaching, documents, history, medical, notes, people mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 40k to 40k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Cassia DWC LLC
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.