The Fleet Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Assists in the administration and coordination of the organizations fleet of vehicles.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of vehicles & Drivers, Licensing, agencies warranties, insurance, etc
- Collects, reviews, and maintains information on reports such as monthly vehicle usage reports, quarterly mileage reports, etc.
- Tracks the company fleet vehicle movements and fuel usage using the fleet management system in place and optimize vehicle deployments.
- Ensures compliance with all government rules and regulations and files paperwork in support of this compliance as needed.
- Coordination dealing with accident cases based on police reports and comply with the law.
- Booking & following for vehicle repairing and maintenance either in workshop or agency.
- Checking, Collecting and Follow up of traffic fines. Updating traffic fines information to the staff to ensure payments on time.
- Schedules repairs either urgent or preventative maintenance for the assigned fleet thereby ensuring an adequate number of vehicles are available at all times to cater to distribution needs.
- Reports to Fleet supervisor.
- Interact with drivers in a positive manner to develop a team environment to promote team building and increase employee retention.
- Collects, reviews, and maintains information such as monthly vehicle usage reports, quarterly personal mileage reports, etc
- Verifying and preparing Salik Petrol invoices on a monthly basis
The desired Candidate preferred:
- Typically require 1-3 years of related experience.
- Should Work under moderate supervision.
- Candidate should have a valid UAE driving license.
- Should hold Basic Computer knowledge.
- Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years of employment
En Route Technologies LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Fleet Coordinator in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma/bachelor's degree graduate with proven experience in related field and industry. qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require fleet, administration, coordination, vehicle, usage, company, fuel, management, system, compliance, regulations, support, dealing, accident, police, maintenance, workshop, staff, payments, distribution, team, environment, building, personal, driving, basic, computer mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About En Route Technologies LLC
En Route Technologies power by Tramigo Finland a multinational company with our headquarters and home in Finland. Our sales, support and R&D offices are located in our main markets.We are pioneers and brand builders; a team of highly innovative and persistent entrepreneurs aiming to change the tracking industry and create the first global consumer brand in the tracking product and telematics business. To achieve our goal, we create the best hardware and software solutions which consumers experience as easy to use, high value for money, reliable and intelligent.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.