• Maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
• Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
• Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize deliveries.
• Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
• Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
• Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits in transport department.
• Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
• Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
• Complying with UAE transportation laws and regulations.
• Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
• Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
• Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
• Prepares gate pass and coordinating with other companies/customers in behalf of drivers.
• Hindi speaking is mandatory and preferably Arabic speaking.
• Residence of or willing to relocate Ajman or UAQ
• Experience in the transportation industry.
• MS package knowledgeable.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Quantitative ability.
• Attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
Ajitha Menon (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Fleet Coordinator /Delivery in Charge in the field of Supply Chain in one of their office located in Ajman, UAQ - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have certificate qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require recruitment, quality, licensing, fuel, vehicle, servicing, transportation, maintenance, level, customer, data, business, arabic, verbal mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.