Our company is looking for an experienced Fire Fighting Engineer who can handle the following duties and responsibilities and meet the requirements.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Experience in installation and maintenance of fire pumps, we and dry riser system, sprinkler system, fire suppression system, deluge system, and clean agent system.
- Plans, schedules, conduct and coordinate the technical and management aspects of the assigned projects.
- Manages the Technical Supervisors and Technicians to get up to date information for forecasting site progress on the daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Receives all the equipment, materials, and tools as requested and reconciling them with the requested orders to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of items.
- Ensures that all the necessary materials required to start the work for the day have been acquired and made ready at least one or two days beforehand to ensure quick deployment in at the start of the work to maximize time on site.
- Ensures that the team on site has the required knowledge for installation, testing and commissioning the system and providing any kind of assistance if requested and when required.
- Knows the work to foresee any problems during the installation and maintenance so that proper corrective action can be undertaken to resolve the issue. This includes coordinating with the required on-site people to find a solution to the problem.
- Maintains an accurate attendance of employees on site.
- Completes all the tasks required and requested and to report their status during the weekly meeting and as per the requirement of the site.
- Ensures that the standard of the installed works is in accordance with the technical and quality specification of the contract and quality of workmanship is maintained at high standards.
- Keeps track of order variations on site and coordinates with the proper personnel for ordering the materials and ensuring prompt delivery to site.
- Resolves all issues that the Site team might face during installation, testing and commissioning of the project phases. Ensures that all unresolved site issues are promptly conveyed to the Division Manager to be resolved in a timely manner as per standard procedures.
- Approves As-Built drawings and ensuring that drawings are produced in a way that is useful for commissioning, maintenance and handing over to the client.
- Attends all the internal and/or external meetings as required/requested by the Client, Consultant or Division Management.
- Ensures all the works will comply with the QSHE rules and regulations and as per FSG's Policies.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the Management.
- Should be able to lead Fire Fighting/Alarm Technicians.
- Civil Defense approved engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Should have 3-5 years’ experience in the relevant department in UAE
- UAE driving license
Al Mulla Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Fire Fighting Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Fujairah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have civil defense approved engineer qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require company, fire, fighting, installation, maintenance, technical, management, forecasting, site, progress, tools, condition, materials, deployment, time, team, testing, commissioning, system, providing, assistance, corrective, people, attendance, quality, order, personnel, ordering, project, internal, regulations, civil, defense, mechanical, driving, license mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Al Mulla Group
Established in the year 1974, Al Mulla Trading & Contracting is a renowned establishment in UAE with impeccable reputation. We have a national reputation of being CLASS-I contractors, which we have earned through meticulous and on-time completion of jobs/projects, while meeting the expectations and goals of our clients.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEO International HR Consultancy