- Develop clinical pharmacy programs according to policies and regulations.
- Review record of patients to determine the appropriateness of medication therapy.
- Evaluate patient's condition to ensure all issues are being treated.
- Identify untreated health problems and refer patients to appropriate physicians.
- Develop effective medication plans that minimize the risk of adverse side effects.
- Consult on dossages, medication substances etc.
- Advise on correct administration of drugs.
- Assess the results of pharmaceutical treatments.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
- Keep accurate documentation of medication plans and patient progress.
IBCD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Filipino Pharmacist - with DHA Licensed in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require clinical, pharmacy, policies, condition, health, risk, side, administration, healthcare, documentation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
IBCD Team of Consultants has been designing and delivering “best in class”, unique training interventions, human resources software and solutions, and process improvement. Our Management Team offers planning & execution of turn-key assignments on overall HRM services ie structuring organisations, settings KPIs, grading, performance management systems, motivation, incentives & bonus schemes.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.