- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
IBCD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Filipino Cleaner in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require activities, regulations, stock, supply, cleaning, inspection, maintenance, heavy, management, health, safety, rest, staff mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 1k to 1k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
IBCD Team of Consultants has been designing and delivering “best in class”, unique training interventions, human resources software and solutions, and process improvement. Our Management Team offers planning & execution of turn-key assignments on overall HRM services ie structuring organisations, settings KPIs, grading, performance management systems, motivation, incentives & bonus schemes.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.