Nationality Required: Indian, Pakistani & Srilankan.
Job Location: Dubai/Sharjah
Salary: 3000-4000 AED
- Urgently required Corporate Secretary expert in PowerPoint, Excel, Annual Board Meeting, Minutes of Meeting, and Documentation.
- Maintain GM calendar, diaries, schedules, emails, and coordinates appointments, client correspondence, meetings, and events, including registrations as necessary.
- Transcribe, draft, proofread, and revise correspondence, memos, flyers, agendas, minutes, resolutions, and policies.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organization or compliance with legislation.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
- Maintain a database of all the important documents.
- Follows up with Projects and Departments over tasks assigned by the General Manager.
- Disseminates information to department/ project managers regarding changes to relevant documents, policies, and procedures as and when required.
- Correspond and circulate the instructions and information within the company on behalf of GM.
- Prepare for monthly and special Board meetings and provides administrative support for the completion of documentation of Board agenda items.
- Prepare meeting minutes, presentations, resolutions, administrative updates, reports, and other regulated documents.
- Completes the General Manager’s report, which requires input from all departments and is presented to the Board of Directors.
- Assists with project monitoring and budget tracking and to check departmental operations working within budgetary guidelines
- To perform tasks assigned by the GM.
Telecom / ISP
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Preference will be given to candidates with a Certification/Diploma from the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA).
UAE Experience: 4 years
Xad Technologies is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Executive Secretary - Female in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Dubai, Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require corporate, secretary, expert, powerpoint, excel, board meeting, documentation, salary, client correspondence, events, draft, correspondence, flyers, policies, management, organization, compliance, regulatory, statutory, database, documents, general manager, project, procedures, company, project monitoring mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 4k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Xad Technologies
Xad Communication UK Started from Bristol, in 2005 by Dr. Yusuf Baltaci & Dr. M Fahim Tariq (Researchers in Security and Communication Solutions) Xad Technologies UAE was established in 2006 jointly by Xad Communication UK, Dr. Mohammed Al Mualla,(B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., in Communication Eng., Interim Provost of Khalifa University of Technologies and Sciences) and Dr. Khalid Omar Al Midfa (B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., CEO of UAE Educational Research and networks).
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.