- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 4 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Should possess University Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing preferably
- Requires Traveling:
- 4000 - 5000 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Professionally represent the company CEO when greeting guests, organizing company events, reviewing correspondence and responding to inquiries made to the CEO.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Offer key guidance regarding historical precedent to executives.
- Maintain effective daily operations and make suggestions for process improvements, when necessary.
- Develop itineraries and agendas including scheduling flights, arranging other transportation and book accommodations for the CEO.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the CEO. May include creative problem solving, progress oversight, working with multiple company departments and extensive company research.
- Collate each department’s monthly report and provide analysis.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff, department heads, individual employees; following up on results.
- Projects: Update and maintain ISO System Management, and ensure implementation.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Receive corporate guests and arrange their stay and facilitate their movement in and out of company. Provide full assistance and create good impression in front of them.
Please note this role prefers candidates possessing PRO-related experience as well.
- Responsible in completion of documentation for the timely renewal of Industrial Licenses and efficient collection of Licenses to take place when completed.
- Process new vehicle registration and vehicle renewal license
- Manage all requirements of the municipality norms and regulations. Suggest management of new needs and government orders related to company.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant / Executive Secretary.
- Should possess University Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing preferably.
- Strong English and Tagalog communication skills is mandatory for the role.
- Good computer skills – Operating System and Microsoft Office Application
- Possess leadership skills, people management and knowledge over administration process
- Age below 30 years old
- Strong and pleasing personality
- Flexible and vibrant
- Having valid UAE Driving License, is an advantage
- With background in dealing with different government agencies in RAK / Other Emirates
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Executive Secretary (Female – Native Tagalog) in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have should possess university degree in business management, business administration, marketing preferably qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require company, organizing, correspondence, time, routing, drafting, operations, make, process, scheduling, transportation, creative, problem, progress, clerical, system, schedule, planning, technical, personal, corporate, assistance, front, documentation, industrial, vehicle, registration, license, requirements, management, university, business, marketing, english, communication, computer, operating, microsoft, office, application, leadership, people, administration mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 4k to 5k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.