• Undertake Environmental Risk Assessments and prepare Environmental Impact Assessment reports for all events.
• Develop a standard template for Environmental Management Plans (EMP) for all events.
• Liaise and coordinate with the internal team and project leaders on areas of waste management.
• Contribute to environmental workshops, panel discussions and conferences as required to ensure participation.
• Actively participate in conducting workshops for interested parties such as schools and colleges and Government entities, locally and regionally.
• Liaise and build relations with corporations and global private sector players.
• Handle, follow up, negotiate and facilitate environmental policy work with relevant government / regulatory authorities in UAE and internationally.
• Facilitate and drive the overarching strategy of the organisation.
• Build capacity, strengthen weaknesses, close gaps, eliminate inefficiencies and identify issues and help with providing solutions.
• Evaluate environmental and keep updated with latest trends in various industry sectors, locally, regionally & internationally.
• Research legislation and regulations of environmental policies and make recommendations on ways the company can pursue sustainable dialogue.
• Answer any queries of interest sent to the company related to their activities, in Arabic.
• Maintain and update stakeholder lists.
• Prepare materials for presentations for the top management whenever required.
• Contribute to the preparation of publications - annual report, monthly newsletter, Press Releases and editing of material received.
• Provide support aimed at promoting and enhancing environmental awareness in company wide network of members.
• Be proactive in supporting the membership ‘sales’ strategy.
• European preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team setting
• Demonstrate self-initiative
• Sales personality
Shaereen Baria (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Environmental Officer in the field of Research in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have masters in environmental engineering or similar field qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require ability to work independently and within a team, self-initiative, support, european preferred, proactive, reporting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.