Electronics Sales Engineer
• Develop and maintain a solid sales pipeline based on the hospitality project lead information in the market leading to increased order volume and market share.
• Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with all the key Customers in the hospitality industry.
• Create a high-level perception about the Company and its product line related to electronic security with all the stakeholders in the electronic hotel locking system and electronic access control market segment, by means of intelligent, active, and aggressive marketing, product demonstrations, and superior technical knowledge.
• Identify key influencers and decision-makers amongst the various stakeholders and develop an action plan to establish and strengthen business contacts & relationships with them.
• Regularly visit the Project sites to maintain visibility and to be a part of the whole process by developing long-lasting relationships and providing after-sales service.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of the basic needs and requirements of the customer with reference to a particular project and propose the most appropriate solutions accordingly.
• Acquire comprehensive technical knowledge of each product and solution to establish new business opportunities.
• Set up and coordinate a specific strategy for each hotel project to maximize the probability of the company’s bid for the offered electronic items to be successful.
• Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets would be met on an ongoing basis.
• To familiarize yourself with architectural plans and drawings/installation instructions etc., whatever is a pre-requisite for the project being negotiated.
• Prepare quotations by carefully studying the blueprints, plans, and related customer documents.
• Understanding the pricing dynamics correctly to make a winning offer and outplay the competition by meeting the gross profit expectations of the Company.
• Resolve all issues and problems being faced by the customers and deal with complaints and suggestions promptly & efficiently in order to retain their trust and goodwill.
• Prepare regular reports relating to progress on various projects and keep the input updated in the CRM.
• Qualification: B.E / B. Tech in Electronics Engineering or related stream, with a techno-commercial background.
• Female candidate with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant industry experience.
• Good analytical skills to compile the information into useful reports and presentations.
• This position requires good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to learn products, solutions & processes quickly
• Ability to work well both independently and in team settings
• Ability in establishing relationships cross-functionally.
• Applicant must possess a valid UAE Driving License.
• Nationality: Any