The e-commerce Marketplace Manager is responsible for the whole strategy and execution of the various e-commerce Marketplaces, including (but not limited to) Noon, Souq, Wadi, Namshi and other marketplace sites in the GCC/MENA. He/ She should manage the account for other online distributors of product sold wholesale. The role works across technology, fulfillment and item set-up teams to ensure proper system and execution of the daily operations of the channels
- Drive strategy and oversight of several marketplace e-commerce channels and responsible for the product/channel mix and optimization between marketplaces on a weekly basis
- Report, analysis, negotiates and customer service for various marketplaces and wholesale e-commerce accounts; management of account expectations forecast and individual account growth
- Sell in of ideas and product pitches, and solution selling to various partners to hit growth targets daily
- Plan weekly, monthly and annual forecast for channels as well as item and category projection for inventory management
- Liaise with direct and indirect team and management to ensure proper item-level detail and promotional activity to drive item and category sales, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or general eCommerce management
- 5+ years of management experience (project, program, and people management)
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Google Sheets and MS office
- Fluency in English
AZADEA GROUP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of E-Commerce Marketplace Manager in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communication and public relations qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require sales, e-commerce, strategy, execution, online, product, fulfillment, system, operations, optimization, basis, customer, service, wholesale, management, ideas, selling, inventory, direct, indirect, team, promotional, digital, marketing, general, people, google, office, english, strategic thinking, analytical thinking, communication skills, self confidence, driving and achieving results, commercial understanding, customer focus mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About AZADEA GROUP
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.