- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BA), Finance, Engineering, Logistics, Economics or similar.
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
• An excellent knowledge and experience is required on marketing, sales & shipping procedures, documents processing, tenders & agreements processing, and shipping related documents; such as documentary instruction, invoices, sailing advices, discharge reports, and calculation sheets.
• Understanding agreements’ types and its processing procedure such as memorandum of understanding (MOU), Confidentiality Agreement (NDA), Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA), and Master Sales Agreement (MSA).
• Skilled on Tenders procedures and Resolutions’ drafting & approvals processing, drafting marketing spot / term sales memos to management, drafting Awarding letters to the customers.
• Very Good experience in auditing requirements and establishes proper controlling system to retrieve and safe keep original / sensitive agreement, focus on / and using special marketing / shipping definitions.
• Performs a variety responsibility of document controlling, data processing, operations relevant to work instructions, track and distribute controlled documents implementing the document control procedures as per Marketing Manual Procedures, format and distribution schedule of loaded shipment document in the assigned position in two crucial departments; the Marketing (LNG) department and in the Marketing (LPG/PN & Sulphur) department.
• Dealing with huge number of operational & sensitive documents/e-mails received directly from important buyers/customers on daily basis.
• Understand and consciousness of confidentiality, sensitivity, importance & commercial risk of the marketing handled documents.
• Coordination, full administrative skills, speed, accuracy and quality of work are also very required to support the role efficiently.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BA), Finance, Engineering, Logistics, Economics or similar.
• 5 years of experience in oil & gas industry.
• Deep knowledge of gas industry specifically LNG.
• Computing skills.
• Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in Excel programing, computing.
• Excellent knowledge on cargo scheduling.
• Excellent knowledge on cargo shipping.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Document Controller (Oil & Gas) in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in UAE - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree in business administration (ba), finance, engineering, logistics, economics or similar. qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require sales, shipping, documents, agreements, sailing, calculation, processing, purchase, procedures, drafting, approvals, marketing, spot, auditing, requirements, controlling, system, safe, focus, data, operations, control, manual, distribution, schedule, shipment, dealing, commercial, risk, quality, support, business, administration, economics, industry, excel, cargo, bachelor degree in business administration (ba), finance, engineering, logistics, economics or similar. mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.