- Product Management
- Career Level:
- Senior Executive (CEO, President, etc.)
- 20 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree/ Master’s degree in Food Technology / Mechanical Engineering
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Director of Manufacturing ( Processed and Breaded Food)
• Manage the manufacturing plant located in Qatar.
• Ensure the successful and profitable operation of the plant
• Promote a culture of safety, quality and compliance, and achieve continuous improvement.
• Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
• Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
• Be completely in charge of NPD, along with the innovations department and create product recipes through innovation and high quality standards.
• Assist in development of departmental budget and manage areas of responsibility within approved budget and contracted scope of work
• Identify and mitigate risks in manufacturing that could adversely impact project outcomes and timely delivery of product to customers
• Participate in the design, justification and execution of capital projects for manufacturing facilities and equipment , Etc.
• Bachelor's degree/ Master’s degree in Food Technology / Mechanical Engineering. An MBA or a degree in Business Administration would be an added asset.
• In addition, it is mandatory for applicants to possess certifications in Food safety
• Strong leadership skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong business acumen, with expertise in Financials and the management of PnL / Costing.
• A Global oversight of procurement of raw materials/ equipment/ spare parts etc
• The ability to plan and think ahead over a 3-year time span
• Excellent project and program management skills
• Quality orientation
• Black belt certification a plus
DAKSADA is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Director of Manufacturing in the field of Product Management in one of their office located in Doha - Qatar. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree/ master’s degree in food technology / mechanical engineering qualification and atleast 20 years of experience. The position require staffing, resource, training, requirements, staff, talent, manufacturing, plant, culture, quality, policies, organization, profitability, safety, liaison, inform, personnel, product, innovation, development, scope, impact, project, execution, capital, facilities, equipment, food, technology, mechanical, business, administration, leadership, communication, management, global, procurement, time, program, orientation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
DAKSADA is a boutique consultancy firm, established and recognized as an enabler for sustainable organizational growth. Our consulting service focuses on two important aspects of organizational growth – people and co-creation of value for and with multiple stakeholders.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.