Affiliate Mates Network, a performance-driven technology company is looking for a Media Buyer to join our team in Dubai.As a media buyer, you will be required to analyze and interpret market analytics,determine the optimal medium and placement for marketing campaigns, and negotiate andprocure the desired advertising space and media slots.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist to identify target audiences and organize media campaigns.
• Developing campaigns strategies with account managers to reach the desired audience most
• Negotiating with sales teams to ensure the most cost-effective deal structures.
• Conduct research, compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and airtime.
• Optimize plans and budgets with regards to the best media mix.
• Sample various new platforms and channels to determine the best.
• Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
• Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
• Researching and evaluating the segment audience’s character, purchasing and media habits.
• Liaising with media owners, making sure specific statistics, circulation and viewing total are
• Providing media recommendations, such as timings and cost breakdowns, to assist clients in
making an informed decision about future advertising strategies.
• Modifying media schedules in response to the latest audience figures.
• provide excellent programmatic planning and buying across all DSPs to deliver the strongest
brand and response metrics
• Setup and daily management of advertising campaigns across various digital platforms, primarily
programmatic with social platforms as secondary
• Ongoing, real-time bidding and optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or
• Provide media planning for upcoming campaigns, helping determine channels and platforms to
run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement with data insights
• Assist with internal and client-facing campaign reporting, as well as updating tracking
• Analyze campaign data through extensive data digging and develop specific recommendations
to grow clients' profits
• Maintain up to date certifications from ad serving platforms.
• Cultivate positive business relationships with clients/agencies, sales, and other internal teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Analytics, Business Admin, or related field
• 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in day-to-day programmatic campaign planning, buying and
management, working across multiple DSPs
• Proven ability to drive programmatic performance
• Experience in digital media is preferred.
• Conversant with media-buying, planning, and research.
• Excellent financial skills and the ability to manage large budgets.
• Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
• Good understanding of media