- We are seeking a highly motivated and exemplary individual to join our team as a Customer Service Team Leader. We are looking for applicants who are excellent communicators and passionate about customer service. The right candidate will be with an experience of leading and managing a team of the customer service / call-center professionals.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to ensure a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment.
- Ensure all customer phone calls, emails, chats, etc. are handled in an accurate and timely manner including complaints, order issues, and resolving customers' concerns.
- Directly report to the CLT and Corporate Sales Manager and assist in meetings, presentations, and reports to discuss areas of concern in the Customer Service department.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs; improve service level by recommending processes; identify new product and service applications.
- Supervise a team of customer service staff; Coach, train, counsel, and monitor the performance of call center agents in order to ensure top performance.
- Work effectively together with other managers and supervisors to create maximum synergy, coordination, and cooperation
- Ensure that adequate agents are available during office hours and resolve any operational staffing problems that may occur.
- Plan and implement work programs and customer service activities: modifies departmental procedures and processes; creates quality assurance tools to ensure completion, quality, and timeliness
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred not required
- Proven work experience as a Call-Center Team Lead in the Customer Service process and proficient knowledge of in-office procedures and practices.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding revenue targets and performance-driven KPIs
- People management and strong leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills and flexible schedule to manage an 8 AM – 8 PM customer service operations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Rotational Shifts - 8 am to 5 pm / 11 am to 8 pm (Monday to Saturday)
- Expected Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Jebel Ali, Dubai
- Job Type: Full-time
Kisses Del Rosario (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Service Team Leader in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Jebel Ali, Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have customer service qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require leadership skills, customer service operations, team, customer service, team leader, company, corporate, leadership, performance, customer, phone, calls, complaints, corporate sales manager, service level, call center mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.