PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Company nurses provide basic healthcare services to a company’s employees. They may be responsible for providing general first aid when needed, along with assessing employee health risks and promoting employee health. Company nurses work to improve customer retention and lower company healthcare costs. They typically work a standard, full-time 8 to 5 shift and report directly to an office manager. For the most part, company nurses work in a typical office environment, but they may also travel to employees’ homes, if necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Company nurses may hold different responsibilities based on their experience and education. However, they typically perform a few core tasks during their shifts:
- Provide Basic Healthcare
- The bulk of a company nurse’s day is used providing basic healthcare needs to a company’s employees. This includes administering first aid where needed and evaluating employees’ overall health.
- Administer Prescribed Medication and Treatment
- Some employees may have medication and treatment that needs to be administered during work hours. A company nurse is responsible for administering these within the company’s medical clinic.
- Organize Employee Physicals
- Responsible for coordinating with the company’s healthcare provider to set up annual exams and physicals for all employees. Then, they work with the employees directly to ensure the schedule works well for everyone.
- Raise Healthcare Awareness
- Work closely with employees to raise healthcare awareness. This includes evaluating an employee’s health and making lifestyle recommendations to improve their health. They may also hold company-wide meetings to discuss general healthcare tips and recommendations.
- Report on Employee Health
- Company nurses often report to stakeholders on overall employee health. They may also make recommendations to upper management about new healthcare initiatives that the company can implement to lower healthcare costs.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Company Nurse (HAAD) in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have haad qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require company, basic, healthcare, providing, general, health, customer, retention, office, travel, core, medical, provider, schedule, awareness, lifestyle, make, management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.