• Evaluate and treat all staff in the camp for minor injuries and illnesses
• Supervise and ensure implementation medication policies and procedures at camp
• Oversee the health and wellness of all staff in the camp
• Conduct initial health screening
• Provide medical attention to the staff with general health concerns and document in Health Log
• Distribute and record staff medications.
• Maintain Health Center record and medical forms.
• Act as a liaison with local doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies.
• Stocking First Aid supplies in the Health Center and all areas of camp and controlling their outflow
• Render emergency measures to any patient’s life threatening condition
• Must have excellent first-aid skills, knowledge of a range of symptoms associated with common illnesses and medical conditions, as well as good diagnostic skills.
• Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Minimum 2 year of experience in same field. ICU and ER experience is a plus.
• Currently in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate.
• Should be flexible for timing and locations. Willing to be assigned in any points of Emirates of Abu Dhabi, must be willing to work in camp-site projects
• Required age between 25 to 35
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Company Nurse (CAMP) in the field of Health Care Provider in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have haad/doh license; with valid bls, acls is required. bsc nursing degree qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require regulations, staff, camp, implementation, policies, procedures, health, wellness, screening, medical, general, center, liaison, local, controlling, emergency, life, condition, safe, environment, flexible, timing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.