- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 5 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Degree or Diploma, or Formal Education in Culinary Science / Arts, or any related field.• 5 to 10 years’ experience in F & B Industries, Restaurants,
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
• To maintain high standards of work in accordance with the instructions of Head Chef and SOP standards.
• To prepare Menu item assigned to you, ensuring best working principals and agreed procedure for the specific item and also make sure that presentation standards are met at all times under guidance from Head Chef.
• To Measure and keep ready portion size for Mise En Place and Food Production accurately at all times.
• To monitor Stock and be responsible for Ordering, Receiving, Clearance.
• To carry out Daily and Weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food Labelling and Storage, Waste management.
• To monitor Shelf life of Food Materials and promptly clear the Storage of any expired material and maintain a record of it.
• To clean any Hazardous of Waste material in Kitchen or Kitchen Equipment and report any abnormal incident immediately to the Head Chef and maintain a record of it.
• To keep high standards of Personal hygiene and Work Environment.
• To have an understanding of Menu Planning, and importance of timely preparation of Mise En Place.
• To assist in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness as advised by Head Chef.
• To be aware and updated of and comply with Statutory requirements regarding the work place such as.
• Health and safety, Hygiene, Fire prevention, Licensing and Employment law, etc.
• To carry out and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen under all circumstances.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in F & B Industries, Restaurants, or any related field.
• Additional Food Hygiene, Trainings, and certificates are a big plus.
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Commis Chef in the field of Other in one of their office located in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree or diploma, or formal education in culinary science / arts, or any related field.• 5 to 10 years’ experience in f & b industries, restaurants, qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require standards, make, presentation, food, production, stock, temperature, waste, life, materials, storage, kitchen, equipment, incident, personal, preparation, statutory, requirements, health, fire, licensing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.