- Maintain Visitor Logbook
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.- Maintain kitchen supplies and maintain expenses sheet
.- Arrange transmittals between branches.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate meeting room.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms and brochures).
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock-
Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude. and directing them appropriately
- Follow meeting room policy to update calendars and schedule meetings
.- Assisting the HR team as and when required
.- Maintain company official Emails, if important emails report to concern department.
- Provide daily/ weekly report as needed. 1 year relevant
Bishal thapa (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Client Services Professional and Receptionist in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have becholor qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require professional, routing, calls, company, personnel, kitchen, expenses, sheet, direct, room, reception, area, presentable, stationery, forms, brochures, office, security, safety, procedures, controlling, access, desk, order, front office, inventory, stock, directing, schedule, team mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.