• Accountability for timely receipt of all NOC and permits from various authorities as per base line schedule.
• Acting as an interface between civil design consultants / contractors and Engineering team involved in the project.
• Ensuring all civil input data provided by engineering team / project management team is incorporated in the civil drawings at design stage.
• Ensuring the drawings are released to site in keeping with the project construction schedule.
• Periodically review drawings available on site to ensure latest revision drawings are followed for the works.
• Coordinating meetings with all subcontractors involved in the works in conjunction with the project management team on regular basis
• Ensuring all civil works documentation on site complies with Danway/project requirements/guidelines.
• Preparing drawing and NOC status reports etc. as required on a weekly basis.
• Coordinating all civil material submittals and ensure compliance with the project specifications.
• Liaising with client/engineer for all drawings and material submissions and follow up on the same to ensure timely approvals.
DAN WAY LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Civil Design Coordinator - 132/11 kv Substations in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree - civil engineering qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require email, receipt, base, line, civil, design, contractors, engineering, team, data, project, management, site, construction, review, subcontractors, basis, documentation, drawing, compliance mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DAN WAY LLC
Headquartered in the UAE but servicing the broader Gulf Cooperation Council, Danway is focused on 4 major businesses:- Electrical Power Distribution Control, Access Cradles and Cranes, Industrial Retails Systems and Power & Water.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.