Must have 5 years if experience in UAE Construction Industry
Develop new business accounts and expand existing customer relationships to secure major construction contracts.
1. Utilizes strategic account planning and sale pipeline management tools
2. Follows a proven sales process that includes prospecting, qualifying, targeting, identifying customer needs, developing value propositions, presenting solutions and alternatives, and closing the sale for future construction project opportunities
3. Works collaboratively with operations team to implement strategic plans to generate business opportunities, which result in achieved revenue objectives for the company.
4. Maintains knowledge of marketplace issues, industry trends, competitive information, customer expectations, public policy and other market drivers
5. Makes decisions based on LITCO long-term growth philosophy and core values
6. Participates in industry and community organizations and serves as a brand ambassador throughout the community
7. Reviewing and approving information for prequalification for projects. 8.Participating in pursuit teams.
9. Liaises with the Proposal/Marketing team and Estimating as required.
10. Participating in the evaluation and planning of all sales and marketing activities, including identifying and prequalifying leads, working on procurement strategies, developing proposals for RFPs/RFQs, closing deals, and negotiating contracts.
11. Qualifying project opportunities and identifying high-potential clients using a disciplined Go/No-Go approach and strategic account management techniques.
12. Providing reports and updates to senior management as required.
13. Using tact to promote, develop, and maintain relationships with vendors, owners, architects, government officials, and the general public.
14. Logging and tracking client relationships through Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.
15. Developing and maintaining strong, customer-focused relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
16. Relationship development of targeted developers, architects, and market influencers in the local market. Making cold calls as required to obtain essential information or make initial contact.
17. Supporting the analyzing and utilizing district goals, department needs, market conditions, and trends to assist in guiding the strategic plan and securing new work.
Other duties as required.
18. Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
19.. Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
20. Great communication in Developers, consultants & Main Contractors.
21. Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
22. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent experience.
1. Ten years or more of related work experience required. Construction Industry or Built Environment experience preferred.
2. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and excellent presentation skills are required.
3. Strong organization, leadership, negotiation and delegation skills are required.
4. Must be able to interact effectively and diplomatically with a number of diverse people, both on an individual basis as well as within group situations.
5. Proven ability to develop lasting, positive customer relationships.
The work involves the overall responsibility for planning, developing and carrying out programs essential to the operation of the company; Accountable for overall results for the business unit or company.