• Appropriate experience in similar BD position in Marine Company
• Understanding and possibly qualified in ship chartering and brokerage practice.
• Written and Spoken English is essential, Arabic is preferred
• Minimum 5-10 years of maritime experience in managerial roles.
• Ports & Shipping industry, with a Marine Service Background, experience in a similar BD role.
• Develop strategic business and marketing plans in coordination with the Business Development Manager to achieve revenue goals.
• Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
• Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
• Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
• Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
• Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
• Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
• Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
• Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
• Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
• Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
• Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
• Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
• Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
• Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
• Supervise the client relationship management database and utilise it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists. Etc.
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Officer in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelors / master degree/ higher diploma or equivalent experience qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require marine, chartering, brokerage, english, arabic, maritime, shipping, service, business, marketing, coordination, development, revenue, branding, media, communication, activities, press, current, product, order, problem, research, market, client, proposals, creative, interviewing, feedback, expenses, industry, customer, volume, calls, conferences, relationship, management, database mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions
TEKNIP “Trusted Enterprise of Knowledge N Innovative Professionals” TEKNIP’s expertise professionals, capitalize on new thinking, new workforce models, new possibilities and with its robust databases; deliver high-impact solutions that enable various government and private clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.