Next Commerce is a startup based in United Arab Emirates with the mission to transform the e-commerce markets in the Middle East and North Africa starting from Dubai. Our focus is to help businesses to extend and/or transfer their company setup to e-commerce by creating new revenue streams via the e-commerce platforms (Amazon, Noon etc.).
This business model brings the success of e-commerce enablers / aggregators from China and South East Asia (Baozun, A-commerce, Intrepid) to the Middle East. The founders of Next Commerce worked for e-commerce companies like Lazada/Alibaba.
As our interim Business Development Executive, you will be in charge of developing and together with us growing our business. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers along with educating them on the most crucial aspects on how to become successful online.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Prospect, generate, qualify, process and follow up on leads and appointments
• Collaboratively work with the team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with suitable customers
• Initiate lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Initiate and participate in new business pitches with the team and own follow-through with the lead prospect
• Provide consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
• Effectively communicate and present the Next Commerce product solution and value proposition to customers
• Provide consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead generation activity reports to management
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently
• Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully
• Experience in selling e-commerce and integrated IT solutions, a successful prospector, and ability to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment would be a plus
• Experience in selling technology based product and software solutions utilizing ROI and other value-added selling approaches, competitive – assertive personality with ability to operate independently in high-pressure, high risk sales environment
• Must be able to learn and speak the e-commerce lingo
• Show a proven track record in achieving lead generation sales and appointment quotas
• Ability to multitask daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods
• Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Work together and learn from former e-commerce C-Levels (Lazada/Alibaba)
• Remuneration: 500 - 1000 AED per converted lead. No fixed monthly salary
• Option to become a permanent member of our team
• Get challenged every day and profit from a steep learning curve
• Be able to develop, implement and execute your own ideas
• Ability to perform the above tasks in accordance with the law of your current country of residence.