Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that broadcast enable Television to launch new channels according to milestones and timeframes
• Have automated/intelligent backup systems that ensures transmission and broadcasting continuity in case of any failure that encounters the
• Setting up and supporting an audio video control room
• Designing , installing and testing custom audiovisual circuits;
• Maintaining specialist equipment for video production, broadcast and interactive media.
• Setting up and operating editing facilities in news and post-production suites.
• High skills of communication and leadership with members of team and project members.
• Ensure that all activities within department are in accordance with group Policies
• Responsible for the daily maintenance and satisfactory operation of all technical equipment.
• Provide technical support for additional television equipment used in studios and for ob units.
• Identify faulty equipment, cure fault or take it out of service for maintenance to fix, while providing some operational work around.
• Technically support the transmission rooms in automation systems and server and ensure that transmissions are never compromised.
• Offer routine servicing of VTRs.
• Follow-up on all the workflow of edit suites.
• Propose methods of improving efficiency in the broadcast technical issues.
• Fully aware of current health and safety requirements.
• Draft the design of new transmission room and prepare the drawings
• Select the needed equipment for the design process
• Trouble shoot any problems
• Upgrade transmission system
• Implement specials projects requirements:
1. Only Arab national
2. Arabic language (reading - speaking - written)
3. English (reading - speaking - written)
4. Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
5. Minimum 5 years of experience in the broadcast field (news, production and post-production).
6. Knowledge with MS project, Excel and Autocad are essentials
Candidate must register and apply to mawared.rgroup.ae before attending the interview.
10-12 November,2019 (Sunday to Tuesday)
G1 Alyamama Bldg, 15 St Karama Dubai
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Loc Link: https://goo.gl/maps/WhQDA2snE9PNNGFJ8
Mawared Recruitment (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Broadcasting Engineer in the field of Art/Creative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree in media field qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require television, backup, transmission, broadcasting, case, audio, video, control, room, testing, equipment, operating, editing, facilities, news, communication, leadership, team, project, activities, group, policies, maintenance, technical, support, service, providing, automation, server, servicing, workflow, methods, current, health, safety, design, process, system, requirements, national, arabic, english, engineering, electronics, telecommunication, field, production, excel, autocad, dubai mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.