- Career Level:
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
- 3 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Must have minimum 3 years of UAE experience managing perfume / cosmetic / luxury products retail outlets preferably worked in boutiques of a 5-star ho
- Requires Traveling:
- 8000 - 8000 AED
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Industry: Perfumes & Cosmetics
• Assisting the GM in all aspects of managing the retail operations in order to maximize profitability and the highest of customer and quality satisfaction.
• Responsible for all the boutique and retail outlet, end-to-end management.
• Efficient in analyzing the shortcomings in the performance and design and deliver trainings to the staff accordingly.
• Conducting interviews for positions arising in the Department and assisting the HOD for the same.
• Ensuring efficient staffing levels are set on daily basis in order to cover all aspects and demands of the business.
• Conduct shop visits as and when required and as per the policies. Also should be open to travel out of UAE for management of new boutiques.
• Ensuring that retail outlet is properly maintained i.e. tidy, clean and stocked up in order to meet high level of customer satisfaction and profitability.
• Being able to ensure the outlets are in compliance with policies and procedures in order to run a smooth operation.
• Setting up incentives programs in order to motivate colleagues and increase revenues and profit.
• Tracking cash overages and shortages in order to minimize any discrepancies in the sales and revenue report. Take preventative measures to ensure future discrepancies do not re occur.
• Holding briefings with the colleagues in order to communicate all important information.
• Conducting inventory counts of all retail outlets
• Manage schedules, absences and discipline problems, in addition to handling conflicts
• Identify potential within the team and propose individual Development Plans
• Achieving target for sales purpose.
• Must have minimum 3 years of UAE experience managing perfume / cosmetic / luxury products retail outlets preferably worked in boutiques of a 5-star hotel
• Must be a native Arabic speaker
• Should have experience in shop management, training staffs and appraisal
• Must have a valid UAE driving license and wiling to travel to various company outlets in different Emirates
Salary: AED 8,000
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assistant Retail Manager (Native Arabic) in the field of Other in one of their office located in United Arab Emirates - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have must have minimum 3 years of uae experience managing perfume / cosmetic / luxury products retail outlets preferably worked in boutiques of a 5-star ho qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require perfumes, cosmetics, retail, operations, order, profitability, customer, quality, boutique, performance, design, staff, staffing, basis, shop, open, travel, management, outlet, level, compliance, policies, procedures, incentives, cash, sales, revenue, inventory, addition, handling, team, development, target, luxury, hotel, native, arabic, training, appraisal, driving, license, company mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 8k to 8k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.