Duties and Responsibilities:
• Tagging and counting the new assets.
• Make necessary arrangement to transfer the assets to the new location/site without causing any damage to the assets. Assets controller shall also update the assets system.
• Inspect the asset, which needs to be disposed, remove the tag and update the assets system (by removing the asset record).
• Perform and annual physical count and assets inspection of all assets in Sites on periodic basis and as and when instructed by the company authorized representative.
• Release the asset/inventories from the Center store to Centre User, as and when instructed by the Centre authorized representative.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field.
• Overall four (4) years’ experience in assets management
• Two (2) years’ experience in relevant job profile
• Knowledge in assets/inventory management
• Knowledge in basic information technology, MS Office.
• Good typing skill
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Assets Controller in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree in engineering or any related field. qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require tagging, make, controller, system, asset, physical, inspection, basis, company, release, center, engineering, basic, typing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About RAWAFED RECRUITMENT LLC
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.