The Arabic Sales Representative and Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for leveraging their customer network to drive sales and for managing the company’s Arabic Social media presence. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong background in sales and social media management, specifically within the Arabic Speaking Market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Customer Network Utilization
- Identify online sales prospects and utilize lead generation sources to expand the
- Convert inquiries into sales for newly acquired customers.
- Safeguard customer information to maintain confidentiality and prevent sharing with
competitors or personal use.
2. Sales Targets
- Achieve assigned sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Take responsibility from billing to collection of full payment upfront from all
- Conduct site visits to customers, manage inventory during site visits and are
responsible for inspecting stock for damages.
3. Customer Interaction
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships with customers by providing
product information and highlighting its features and benefits to enhance sales.
- Address and resolve customer complaints or issues promptly and professionally.
- Maintain consistent communication with sales clients through a systematic
communication strategy, ensuring regular updates and interactions to effectively meet
4. Cash Handling and Transactions
- Accurately process cash and credit sales transactions at the cash desk.
- Issue change, receipts, refunds or tickets for after sales support
5. Inventory Management
- Assist with receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Conduct regular inventory checks and report any discrepancies to the manager.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-merchandised store.
Social Media Responsibilities
1. Social Media and Audience Management
- Oversee the company’s Arabic social media account
- Create, Curate and manage published Arabic Content (images, video and written)
- Engage with the audience in Arabic and respond to comments and messages in a timely
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
3. Content Creation and Curation:
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
1. Market Research
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior management.
- Track Social media influence measurements and report on the impact of social media
Qualifications and Skills:
Educational Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous Luxury retail sales experience for more than 3+ years
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Customer Service: Strong customer service skills with positive attitude
Flexibility: Adaptability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
Technical Skills: Basic Knowledge of computer systems and Point of Sale systems
Detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and quality
Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
Strong team player yet still able to work independently with minimal supervision