The partners of Rise Law Group are opening a new office in Dubai UAE this summer of 2020. It will be branded under a new name, with additional leadership partners joining in the new firm. Our current website is on www.riselaw.ca
Rise Law Group is a Toronto, Canada based law firm and immigration services provider. It specializes in immigration and business law. We are a number of key personnel with skills in various areas that gather together to offer holistic services to migrants and newcomers to Canada. Included in our team are career advisors, business developers, and a staff lawyer. Our staff lawyer is Alexander Erheim, who is currently in the UAE, and will head the creation of the UAE firm. We are very excited to be opening up this branch office, and are now reaching out to hire our first key staff members. The positions we will be filling will be for titles such as Administrative Officers/ Social Media Managers, Sales Representative, and Processing Officers. Training will be provided. Below are some key details about the positions and some descriptions of each role. If you are interested please send your updated resume and we would be in touch with you shortly. Please also include your LinkedIn Page.
Admin Assistants/ Social Media Managers
• Planning events like board meetings and luncheons may also be the responsibility of admin assistants. This may require researching vendor prices or inquiring about participants' availability.
• Other duties may include scheduling appointments and preparing presentation materials.
• Admin assistants may also help office members with documentation. Aside from storing, organizing and managing files, assistants may need to type, edit and proofread documents
• Assistants will also be required to manage the facebook and Instagram pages of the firm, by designing picture posts on a website called canva.com – responding to basic membership enquires – and posting useful articles
• Sales Reps will serve the clients of the firm which would require explaining immigration procedures, and other services we offered. Training will be provided for this role
• You will speak to potential clients on a regular basis, fill in paperwork, answer questions, and perhaps give presentations in person or online as needed.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations, and other marketing material
• Processing officers will develop and administer security procedures and programs for classified or proprietary materials and documents.
• Coordinate and process visa clearances and immigration applications.
• Coordinating with clients and staff to retrieved necessary documents, and gathering necessary documents and inputting in forms.