- Maintain overall command of the tug in all aspects of navigation and towing operations in order to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Navigate the tug safely and effectively under the instructions from Mariner Department.
- Execute the towing assistance as required by pilots or dock masters while docking/undocking or berthing / unberthing vessels in DDW-D.
- Assist supervisors in planning activities.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Ensure that the Safety, Quality & Environment requirements of the yard are strictly followed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the section head.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Tug Skipper in the field of Other in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have high school certificate or diploma in any relevant course with coc grt & stcw certificate qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require navigation, operations, order, assistance, vessels, planning, preparation, company, policies, quality, environment, requirements, port experience within gulf preferable, handle asd tug & conventional tugs mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.