Client: One of the leading FMCG distribution companies in the UAE.
- Assist in the development of Trade Marketing strategies to achieve the division’s objectives across all the various brands.
- Perform Category & Channel Analysis for key brands to assist sales team in building strategies that drive sales in their respective areas.
- Implementation of category management strategies with a focus on increasing store presence in our categories, strengthening our brands, optimizing product assortment, and promotional strategy.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Trade
- Marketing of FMCG or related products.
- Age Bracket: between 26 – 32 years.
- Candidate with GCC experience preferred.
DAKSADA is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Trade Marketing Specialist in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Muscat - Oman. The ideal candidate should have business management/marketing/commerce. (mba preferred) qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require fmcg, distribution, development, trade, marketing, channel, analysis, sales, team, building, implementation, management, focus, product, promotional mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
DAKSADA is a boutique consultancy firm, established and recognized as an enabler for sustainable organizational growth. Our consulting service focuses on two important aspects of organizational growth – people and co-creation of value for and with multiple stakeholders.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.