Under the general supervision of the Technical Supervisor, the Technical Inspector is responsible for the trustworthy and conscientious testing of vehicles in accordance with the Working Procedures laid down and RTA parameters. Guide customers to the Supervisor or Operation manager on duty if they approach him directly.
Job Type / Category
Detailed Job Description
• Carries out proper Technical Inspection with responsibility and as per vehicle testing parameters from Testing Center & RTA.
• Examines internal and external vehicle damage,
• Maintain test lanes and equipment in good condition.
• Maintains proper records, of failed cases, if and when required.
• Observes complete honesty and dedication to the work assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Technical diploma /certificate in automobile technology.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a technician/mechanic in a professionally managed automobile work shop.
• Good communication skills – English and preferably in Arabic
• Basic computer skills.
• Valid Driving License
• Job Type: Full-time
Syed Mohideen (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Technical Inspector (Light / Heavy) in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have candidate should have degree / diploma in automobile engineering qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require general, supervision, technical, testing, procedures, inspection, vehicle, center, internal, equipment, requirements, diploma, automobile, communication, english, arabic, computer, driving, license mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.