- Implement day-to-day blasting & painting operations assigned for the department/section while ensuring compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Liaise with the owner representative & agreed on areas for treatment.
- Direct and coordinate the activities, schedules and resources of the assigned painting team.
- Coordinate work program with project manager and other trades to avoid interruption.
- Attend production meetings, departmental meetings and provide appropriate reports.
- Reduce the overhead of paint supplies while increasing throughput through the paint process.
- Provide employees’ performance appraisals & updates for training requirements.
- Motivate and coach the department team members to focus on work improvements.
- Adheres to safety, quality, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to accept added responsibility.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Supervisor – Blasting / Painting in the field of Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have diploma / nace level 3 or forsio 3 qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require painting specifications & classification of paints, knowledge of sand blasting, coating & painting, blasting standards & abrasive classification, good planning & organising skills, good communication skills, working with paint manufacturers, shipyard experience will be added advantages mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.