Social Media / Digital Marketing Specialist – Scope of Work
We are looking for a dynamic talented multilingual Social Media / Digital marketing specialist to join our team in Dubai. Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist. The ideal candidate will be an administrator and creative marketing voice behind our multiple digital media platforms and will be responsible to ensure high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Candidate is responsible to:
• Implement social media strategies aligned with company’s business goals
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content across all Digital Media Platforms (Multilingual)
• Develop an advertising strategy for online and print media, including drafting and designing advertisements, identifying publications and setting advertising budgets.
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry and media professionals and journalists for business development and sales.
• Oversee multiple social media accounts
• Monitor industry trends and craft targeted marketing collateral and digital media campaigns.
• Experience in a Digital Agency is a MUST
• Must be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
• Goal oriented, with a strong work ethic
• Knowledge and experience with online marketing and marketing channels
• Ability to engage clients and establish rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyze website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Sales experience is a plus – a history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop business and grow revenue
• Proficient in Video Editing and Production.
• Able to offer a variety of design and digital illustration solutions in quick and efficient manner (Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Able to generate creative artwork and post
Abdul Rahman (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Social Media Specialist in the field of Art/Creative in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have secondary qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require media, digital, marketing, scope, dynamic, team, creative, voice, platforms, customer, business, content, advertising, strategy, online, drafting, setting, industry, development, craft, agency, communication, website, engagement, metrics, history, revenue, technical, video, editing, design, illustration, solutions, adobe, photoshop, artwork, post mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 3k to 3k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pathway Group International
Versatile Consultancy .
Pathway Group International