The Shop Manager is responsible for leading and managing the store operations on to deliver the highest standards of customer service and to maximize sales and profitability in line with the company’s objectives. He/she is also responsible for the inventory, maintenance and external appearance of his / her shop.
- Solve critical store operational problems including customers’ complaints, in order to ensure operational effectiveness and to increase customers’ satisfaction
- Assist in recruiting and selecting shop staff by verifying job-fit and team-fit of candidates
- Manage annual allocated budget by monitoring expenditure up to set limits, optimizing and reducing costs where possible and reporting variances versus budget
- Ensure the stock is effectively measured and controlled and manage order placement activities to maximize sales and meet stock performance objectives
- Monitor the shop hourly revenue and prepare staff schedule accordingly in order to ensure that the Shop/Department manpower is effectively matched to operational requirements in a cost-effective manner. Etc.
Previous experience in the industry/retail is a major plus
Strong knowledge and understanding of store operating procedures
Fluency in English
Proficiency in MS Office
Strong product knowledge
AZADEA GROUP is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Shop Manager at Deichmann in the field of Management in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require inventory, shop, operations, standards, customer, service, sales, profitability, line, maintenance, order, staff, monitoring, reporting, stock, placement, activities, performance, revenue, schedule, manpower, requirements, major, operating, procedures, english, office, product mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About AZADEA GROUP
Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East and Africa.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.