Industry: Automotive (Tires)
• Responsible for focusing on the dealer network and calls
• Provides superior customer service levels that exceed customer expectations while saying within company policies and guidelines.
• Understand and communicate in a professional manner with both customers and employees all relevant subject matter.
• Defines and addresses the customer’s needs, problems, complaints, requests, questions, and deadlines in a professional manner.
• Directs the service department in the diagnosing of the customer’s needs through the appropriate products and services.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience working in Abu Dhabi in a similar retail role
• 5 years or more experience in tyres
• Must have UAE driving license
• English and Arabic speaking is important
• Good customer service experience
• Basic mechanical knowledge
• Proven sales track record
• Proven ability of managing a team
• Basic stock and health & safety management
Remuneration & Other Benefits:
Salary: AED 7,000 – 10,000 + Company Car
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Service Centre Manager (Native Arabic) in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years’ experience working in abu dhabi in a similar retail role qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require automotive, calls, customer, service, company, policies, retail, tyres, driving, license, arabic, mechanical, sales, team, stock, health, safety, management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 7k to 10k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.