Full stack software engineers will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology
Our engineers contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development
As a senior Developer and technical analyst, you will work in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and engineers to co-develop the digital products
• Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
• Troubleshoot and log level analysis • Deploy packages into dev, SIT, UAT, etc environment
• Follow up and coordinate with other IT stakeholders
• Create and update technical architecture, sequence diagram and FW matrix
• Maintain packages and release.
• Liaise with other teams within the Digital unit to negotiate timelines, deliverables and dependencies
• Collaborate closely with Product Owners and team members to identify and socialize product and delivery risks
TYPICAL SKILLS & BACKGROUND
• Good understanding and hands on knowledge of IBM Websphere administration & deployment (Minimum 3 years)
• Experience in log analysis & application troubleshooting.
• Experience on UNIX & Linux operating systems with knowledge of shell scripting. (Minimum 3 years)
• Basic knowledge of RDBMS databases (Oracle) with experience in writing SQL queries and scripts. (Minimum 3 years)
• Good understanding of UML (Sequence diagrams, component diagram, deployment diagram etc) (Minimum 3 years)
• Good understanding of Core Java and Java EE technologies, such as JDBC, JMS, JNDI
• Good understanding of REST and SOAP Web services
• Good understanding of standard markup languages such as XML and JSON.
• Basic knowledge of Infrastructure components, such as Firewall, Load balancer etc.
• Log level analysis
• Basic understanding of networking.
• Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Full stack engineer with a passion for mentoring other colleagues in the team
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and one common database technology, such as Oracle and MS SQL
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Technical Analyst in the field of Analyst in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree graduate in related field. qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require software, shaping, digital, edge, technology, database, devops, infrastructure, native, front, senior, technical, team, product, agile, engineering, development, creative, solutions, client, cuabustomer, level, analysis, unit, websphere, administration, deployment, application, unix, linux, operating, shell, rdbms, writing, core, java, jndi, rest, soap, languages, load, mentoring, oracle mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions
TEKNIP “Trusted Enterprise of Knowledge N Innovative Professionals” TEKNIP’s expertise professionals, capitalize on new thinking, new workforce models, new possibilities and with its robust databases; deliver high-impact solutions that enable various government and private clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.