Senior Program Manager- UAE
• Minimum 15 years professional experience in Project Management services.
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in Programme Management
• PMI/PgMI certified is a preferable
• Experience in vendor and 3rd party management, including managing relationships over extended periods of time and over multiple projects.
• Experience with project management tools and methodologies. Proficient in MS Project or equivalent
• Experience in leading and managing Programme & Mega Scale deployments (preferred in the UAE region)
• Very good English and Arabic business, technical communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and serve as a liaison between cross-functional teams.
• Familiar with Work Breakdown Structure generation.
DICETEK is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Program Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree graduate in related field. qualification and atleast 15 years of experience. The position require senior, program, project, management, certified, vendor, time, tools, english, arabic, technical, communication, negotiation, liaison, breakdown mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
Dicetek is a global IT Solutions Provider with Headquarters in Singapore and regional offices in Chennai (India), Dubai (UAE) and Chicago (USA). Dicetek’s parent company namely Aurum Soft Systems Ltd is a leading provider of enterprise applications and flexible IT solutions and is listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). Dicetek offers business solutions for a wide range of industries by bringing innovative ideas and cutting edge technologiesDicetek is currently servicing over 200 clients worldwide and has a strong team of 500+ technical consultants working on various project assignments across the globe.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.