TYPICAL SKILLS & BACKGROUND
• Misys/Finastra experience in digital channel product (BFO) is preferable
• At least 5 years of software development experience with experience working in Agile teams
• Extensive experience and deep understanding of Mysis Digital Channel product including extending, customizing and installing the product
• Full stack engineer with a passion for mentoring other colleagues in the team
• Extensive experience of Java, Java EE, Spring framework, JPA, ORM, my Batis, Maven and other Java Open Source frameworks.
• Extensive experience with Git, such as branching, merging, tagging and Pull Requests.
• Experience with CI-CD (Jenkins or similar)
• Excellent programming skills in at least 2 modern programming languages/ frameworks, such as Java Node.JS and Go Lang.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and one common database technology, such as Oracle and MS SQL,
• Infrastructure knowledge including Restful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, Search Technologies
• Familiarity with the concepts of Micro services is a plus
• Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security
• Linux/Unix Shell scripting
• Application server experience such as WebSphere
• Working knowledge of Develops and change management process.
• Community contributions (e.g., open source work, GitHub, Stack Overflow, publishing / speaking on technical ideas) is a plus
• Fluent in English
• Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies
to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer
and employee experience
• Lead team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products,
and continuously deliver product enhancements
• Liaise with other teams within the Digital unit to negotiate timelines, deliverable and dependencies
• Collaborate closely with Product Owners and team members to identify and socialise product and delivery risks
• Drive forward and role-model best practice engineering processes and Agile behavior and ensuring teams members follow suit
• Own and drive best practice in terms of automation such as continuous integration and deployment
TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Java Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have degree graduate in related field. qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require digital, channel, product, software, development, agile, mentoring, team, java, spring, maven, open, source, tagging, programming, node.js, database, oracle, concepts, micro, design, application, security, shell, scripting, server, websphere, change, management, publishing, technical, english, engineering, creative, solutions, client, customer, craft, enhancements, unit, automation, integration, deployment mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About TEKNIP Staffing & Recruitment Solutions
TEKNIP “Trusted Enterprise of Knowledge N Innovative Professionals” TEKNIP’s expertise professionals, capitalize on new thinking, new workforce models, new possibilities and with its robust databases; deliver high-impact solutions that enable various government and private clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
German Imaging Technologies
Star Services LLC
DAN WAY LLC
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy
OnePoint HR & Management Consultancy