• To maintain properly all the official records including agreement, contracts, partnership deeds, certificates, insurance policies, deposit receipts, bonds, site plans, land certificates or approvals and/or all any administrative documents under safe custody.
• Documents of the above to be kept also as a digital record by properly scanning and storing in the system to enable access by Chairman.
• All the important Arabic typing like contracts, letters correspondences, agreements, and related documents as required by superior.
• Assist Chairman in general handling of his activities.
• Acting as Chairman’s office organizer and communications link with guests, clients, partners, and other outside contacts.
• Assist and obtain appointments and to deal with the Government Officials such as Embassies, Foreign Affairs whenever and wherever required.
• Accompany Chairman in all business related trips whenever required.
• Maintain record, and schedule meeting for Chairman, internal and external.
• Visit the Farm, Stable and other companies owned/sponsored by Chairman.
• Monitor and supervise personal staff/employees under Family Account.
• Maintain and update records for employee database.
• Coordinate with Accounts department all financial concerns of Personal staff.
• Maintain vehicles fleet reports (insurance, expiration and renewals, fines)
• Maintain a document controlling system for all Chairman’s personal documents.
• Follow up on passport expiry and renewal for all personal staff.
• To do all the family works assigned form time to time and to extend effectively.
• To maintain all the records required for the family work under safe custody.
• Perform other related duties as required by Chairman.
• Follow up with Department Heads, Division Managers for weekly report.
• Prepare a weekly report of activities and to be submitted to Chairman.
• Minimum High school Degree or an related course from recognized University
• Min 5 years of experience. Preferably in Administration. Know-how of all Government offices in UAE
• Communication Skills
• Good looking , good personality
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Computer literacy – Good knowledge in MS office, accounting software & applications
• UAE Driving License – Priority
• Born and raised in UAE – Priority
• High sense of responsibility.
• An analytical mind & Attention to details
• Initiative & Creative
• Age Bracket: 30 – 40 years of age
Salary: AED 5000 – 7000
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Executive Secretary (Male - Native Arabic) in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have minimum high school degree or an related course from recognized university qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require insurance, site, land, approvals, documents, safe, digital, scanning, system, access, arabic, typing, general, handling, office, business, schedule, internal, personal, fleet, controlling, passport, time, activities, school, university, english, accounting, software, driving, license, analytical, creative mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 7k to 7k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.