- Broad experience in Marine/Offshore/EPC projects.
- Broad technical knowledge of designing of electrical, control and communication systems in basic, detail and production stages for systems for marine / offshore platforms etc.
- Fully trained and knowledgeable with relevant Electrical Safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards.
- Very good technical knowledge of installation and commissioning of electrical, control and communication systems.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and successfully execute tasks in accordance with business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Project management skills.
DRYDOCKS WORLD is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Electrical Engineer in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have electrical / instrumentation engineering qualification and atleast 10 years of experience. The position require technical, control, communication, production, marine, offshore, platforms, safety, health, installation, commissioning, business, management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About DRYDOCKS WORLD
Located in one of the rapidly developing regions of the world and a busy trading route, Drydocks World’s Dubai shipyard is one of the most prolific shipyards in operation. The shipyard is the largest facility in the Middle East and is the flagship company of Dubai World subsidiary Drydocks World. A ship repair yard of choice, it is also the preferred location for vessel conversions, new building, and offshore construction.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.