- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Senior Executive (CEO, President, etc.)
- 8 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field with demonstrable relevant post-qualified experience
- Requires Traveling:
- 12000 - 15000 QAR
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
- Delivering at least 3-5 Enterprise-level Projects showcasing intensive skill sets in OAF, WF, AME, and SQL/PLSQL.
- Flands-on experience in Oracle Application development (OAF) customization and extensions.
- Building Oracle Workflow, AME rules and integrating with ERP e-Business
- Oracle Reports lOg, Discoverer Reports for ERP e-Business, Admin and Plus
- Oracle Open Interfaces & APIs for e-Business and Web Services, Oracle Alerts.
- Full documentation (AIM methodology) including Technical Design and Installation Documents.
- Ability to operate under pressure, successfully handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to learn and quickly familiarise with complex business and systems environments.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in teams.
- To be trusted Oracle technical Consultant and take the lead to resolve systems issues.
- Identify & analyze problems. Suggest solutions and provide recommendations for improvement of systems, policies, and processes.
- Escalate system issues to Vendors (e.g. Oracle Support), if needed.
- Develop and maintain required interfaces between various systems.
- Building Oracle Workflow and integrating with ERP e-Business
- Assist in the development and implementation of ERP related Projects and Initiatives.
- Execute testing scenarios on implemented Applications.
- Perform performance monitoring on the developed components of EBS.
- Staying updated by acquiring technical knowledge and expertise during training or through hands-on work experience and providing expert knowledge to concerned stakeholders.
- Interface with key-shared service providers such as Finance, Procurement, HC and Support Services in order to identify System issues, and potential resolutions to drive improvement.
- Conduct monthly system review meetings as required with Project's stakeholders and take a lead on implementation of actions arising from these meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of information in accordance with management guidance.
- Perform such other tasks or duties which may, from time to time, be assigned inclusive of (but not limited to) acting as stand in for other team members during periods of absence.
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field with demonstrable relevant post-qualified experience (approx. 8 -10 years).
- 8+ years' experience of expert level Oracle Applications v 12.4 or above in Finance, Procurement, and Human Capital (HC).
- 8+ years' experience with SQL/PLSQL, BI/XML, Discoverer, Workflow Builder, Oracle Application Framework (OAF) using Java & ADF Technologies: Development and Extensions.
Versatile Consultancy . is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior EBS Technical Specialist in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Doha - Qatar. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field with demonstrable relevant post-qualified experience qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require oracle, application, development, customization, building, e-business, discoverer, open, interfaces, documentation, technical, design, installation, complex, business, solutions, system, workflow, implementation, testing, performance, monitoring, components, training, providing, service, support, order, review, management, time, acting, team, computer, engineering, field, level, capital, framework, java mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 12k to 15k (QAR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Versatile Consultancy .
Versatile Consultancy is a boutique HR Firm offering you an unparalleled personalized service.The main focus is to fulfill staffing requirement of the corporates and companies. across boundaries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.