- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non¬system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Reads and interprets case management systems and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of court-wide significant or specific to a court division. (Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders, but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.)
- Researches and prepares statistical reports using data from court computer systems and internal surveys. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the court.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents court business rules, functions and requirements.
- Maintains wizard-driver configuration tables in the case management system(s).
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
- Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient court operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
- Provides work direction to one or more technical or acts as a team lead on designated projects or assignments
Experience and Qualifications:
- 11+ Years relevant experience as Solution Analyst
- Delivering at least 8 Enterprise-level Projects including at Ieast3 End to end implementations of Oracle R12.
- Must have implementation experience in GCC region.
- Experience in implementation of VAT (eBus Tax) in complex environment especially in Service Industry. Experience of GCC will be added advantage.
- Experience with UML. Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with Enterprise Applications like ERP specially Oracle Financials R12 and integration with other modules of R12.
- Worked on large integration of Oracle R12 with Third party software's projects.
- Have experience on Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and have ability to convert into ERP.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance or related technical field.
- Ability to operate under pressure, successfully handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to learn and quickly familiarize with complex business and systems environments.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in teams.
- Excellent communications, presentation and customer facing skills.
- Fluency in English, written and oral.
Versatile Consultancy . is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior EBS Finance Functional Specialist in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Doha - Qatar. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree or above in finance or related technical field. qualification and atleast 11 years of experience. The position require documents, customer, business, functional, unit, management, personnel, current, liaison, technical, technology, testing, maintenance, case, requirements, enhancements, system, design, procedures, preparation, proposals, literature, process, analysis, operating, area, solutions, internal, data, computer, correspondence, change, strategy, impact, configuration, tables, assistance, coaching, training, research, documentation, support, direction, team, oracle, implementation, complex, environment, service, enterprise, integration, large, finance, presentation mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 12k to 15k (QAR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Versatile Consultancy .
Versatile Consultancy is a boutique HR Firm offering you an unparalleled personalized service.The main focus is to fulfill staffing requirement of the corporates and companies. across boundaries.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.