• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• Provide input into department’s goal setting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Liaise with our and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Haroon Company is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Senior Accountant in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Sharjah - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have mcom qualification and atleast 8 years of experience. The position require post, receivable, accounting, procedures, standards, setting, process, schedule, returns, internal, compliance, customer, operations, technical, personal mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Haroon Company
Haroon Company L.L.C 'an ISO9001 Certified Company for quality management' has been a leading distributor of door hardware, electronic security and related architectural products for over 25 years. The name has become synonymous with integrity, quality and service.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.