Provide complete assistance to sales team (sales enquiries, quotations, order management etc) to ensure successful management of assigned
enquiry / order.
• Manage and track enquiries using CRM / database
• Ensure enquiries are acted upon in a timely manner and provide support as required to concerned salesperson
• Prepare quotations with guidance from salesperson, ensure offers are submitted in a timely manner (online or email)
• Draft/Prepare sales contracts upon order confirmation; ensure order to supplier is aligned to requirements as per customer PO / order confirmation
• Liaise with Procurement team to ensure order to supplier is executed, prepare PO to supplier (for project / B2B contracts)
• Prepare and negotiate terms on the draft letters of credit whether with customer or supplier and ensure all internal guidelines / approvals are in place
• Follow up with suppliers or mills for execution of orders, vessel details, dates of deliveries, etc.
• Responsible for all back office documentation required to execute and complete an order booking process.
• To respond to customer inquiries or sales assistance while the sales engineers, sales managers are out on field.
• To liaise with the logistic team on seamless delivery schedules and keep both customers and the logistics team apprised of the schedule.
• Payment follow up with customers in a proactive manner in coordination with Credit team / Finance. Regular updated on status of payments to the management
• Prepare Sales reports as required by sales managers.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Technical degree will be an added advantage
• 2-3 years of working experience in sales assistance in the steel industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of reading, understanding and preparation of Letter of Credits is an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of Inco- terms.
• Strong personal skills, team player and capable of taking initiative,
• Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluency in Arabic / Chinese / or any other International Language will be an added advantage
• Good knowledge of MS office especially Excel for preparing sales based reports.
• Self-motivated, organized and able to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail (for documentation)
• Flexible mind, enthusiastic, willingness to learn.
Agile Consultants is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Coordinator (Steel Industry - Female) in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor’s degree. technical degree will be an added advantage qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require assistance, sales, team, order, management, database, support, contracts, supplier, requirements, customer, confirmation, procurement, project, draft, credit, internal, approvals, execution, office, documentation, logistics, coordination, payments, technical, steel, industry, preparation, personal, english, verbal, communication, arabic, chinese, international, excel mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Agile Consultants
Fulfilling careers and perfect fits for job roles don’t have to be elusive. That’s the thought which brought us together to form Agile Consultants FZE. A group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about what they do and go all out to make sure there’s a seamless recruitment process in place to make life easier when you sign up with us.
Disclaimer:Vacancies.ae is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers & employers to be joint. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice any deception or fraudulent, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.